Addiction, Habits and Free Will: Empathy for Choice and Decision Fatigue, with a nod to the Basal Ganglia (October 24)
Join Sarah on Tuesday, October 24 at 7pm Pacific!
***NEW FEATURE*** This webinar will take place using Zoom online video technology, so you can directly view Sarah’s slides, and see others on the call. (You have the option to show or hide your video, and you do not need to have a webcam or computer to participate; phone-only connection is still available.)
(Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the teleseminar.)
About Sarah’s Monthly IPNB Teleseminar Series
Each monthly IPNB Teleseminar with Sarah offers a 1-1/2 hour exploration of current research into the brain and how it behaves in relationship.
Sarah uses the lenses of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) and Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to emphasize how we change and heal in relationship with one another.
The participants call in on a joint conference call line while viewing a web-based visual presentation, to engage the information through multiple channels.
There is usually an additional 1/2 hour wrap-up after the initial session is over so that people can comment on what is significant to them – this provides the learning community with another way to integrate the information.
Recordings and visuals are provided to participants and subscribers, and are for sale after the teleseminar is over in the store here on this website.
- $20 per session (live or recorded)
- $170 for a 1-year subscription (12 teleseminars, including the free December teleseminar)
- Payment in full only, via check or Paypal
- To register, click on one of the buttons below, or email Sarah Peyton at email@example.com
UPCOMING Session Dates and Topics (7:00-8:30pm Presentation, 8:30-9:00pm Discussion, all times Pacific):
- October 24 – Addiction, Habits and Free Will: Empathy for Choice and Decision Fatigue, with a nod to the Basal Ganglia
- November 28 – Power and Privilege: The Neurobiology of Status and Group Dynamics
- December 19 – FREE teleseminar: Empathy Time Traveling into the Future for Anxiety
- January 30, 2018 – The IPNB of Relaxation: How to Find our Way to Ease
- February 27 – The Right Hemisphere: Home of Empathy
- March 27 – Money and Empathy
- April 17 – The Shadow: IPNB and Empathy
- May 29 – Guilt, Shame, Innocence, Loyalty and Belonging
- June 26 – Intuition: Supporting Knowing Presence with Empathy and Research
- July – Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue and the Hypothalamus: What Can Empathy Bring?
- August – The Writer’s Mind: The Importance of Empathy and Neuroscience
October Teleseminar, Handouts, & MP3 Recording – $20
1 Year Subscription – $170
(12 Teleseminars*, Handouts, & MP3 Recordings)
* The December Teleseminar is free; your registration is automatically included in your subscription.